Made of invasive species (Mugwort, Sweet Clover, Cornflower), Abundant species (Prairie Sage, Cedar, White Pine) or cabin-grown botanicals (Prairie Sage, Strawflower).
Mugwort is a herbaceous sweet-smelling plant in the Artemisia family native to Europe, where its traditions and practices of burning are rich in local folklore. Brought over with the settlers, it is now a plant that can quickly take over an area, taking space away from native species. So let's burn it! Smells beautiful, and you can feel good about it. Many people like to make the burning of mugwort part of their evening routines as it has been called 'dream weed' and is said to induce dreams and lucid dreaming ~~~ Mugwort is also referred to as 'Black Sage'.
Sweet Clover is another highly invasive plant that can be seen all over North America but originated in Europe. It smells divinely sweet when burned!
Mystery Surprise: Allow yourself to be delighted with a blend of wildcrafted botanicals chosen just for you!
How to use a burn bundle:
- Set the end ablaze. The end is furthest away from the description tag.
- Enjoy the small flames for about 10-20 sec
- Blow out the fire and let it smolder. The aim is to produce a gentle aromatic smoke from the burning botanicals
- either walk around your home to fill it with the natural scent, or set it upon a non-flammable surface to slowly burn out
- It will generally smolder for 5-15 minutes so you may have o re-light it as needed.