☼ GONE FORAGIN' ☼ SHOP CLOSED TIL AUGUST ☼ CHECK "EVENTS" FOR MARKETS ☼
Wear the woods on your face.
This grooming balm conditions and softens the beard with organic oils infused with wildcrafted herbs.
Balsam Fir resin, collected by hand in Northern Ontario, is naturally anti-bacterial and anti-fungal, helping to clean the beard and leave it smelling fresh + woodsy.
This balm smells woodsy-delicious and natural, and is not too overpowering with scent as it is truly made of nature itself. No fake fragrance here.
Take a pea sized amount of product and warm it up in your hands. A little goes a long way! Apply evenly to the beard and right down to the skin. Use any excess on the face, arms, or back of the hands.
- Organic Olive Oil and Organic Golden Jojoba Oil infused with Comfrey, Calendula, Yarrow + Plantain
- Organic Shea Butter
- Ontario Beewax
- Wildcrafted Balsam Fir Resin
- Vitamin E oil
- essential oils of Cedarwood, Balsam Fir, Pine Needle, Copaiba Balsam and Tea Tree
- discontinue use if irritation occurs
- use within one year
- 2oz metal tin with paper label